Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Tin of Thank Yous

Happy Wednesday!

Well I must say I'm feeling 80% better today than I did Monday!  A day of rest, lots of pain killers, massaging my hips and a trip to the chiropractor have me mobile again!  Ya, I still overdid it a bit yesterday but I just couldn't sit around any more!!  Today I'm treating myself to an hour long massage with the BEST masseuse in the area.  Yes it will hurt but I think it will do wonders at helping my shoulders sit where they should and not be up around my ears!  My back is SUCH a mess right now!

So I'm sitting here this morning (with my feet on the floor in proper position so I don't throw things out of whack again!) planning a few more projects for the near future and thought I should share one of my FAVE classes EVER!  Check out my Tin of Thank You cards/class:




I just LOVE them!  The cards are SO quick and easy it's ridiculous ... and the tins are SO cute!! 

These are a GREAT Teacher Gift!  They are quick, cute and CONSUMABLE - just what teachers like!

The class involved everyone coming over and filling two tins each with 10 notecards (2 each of the 5 designs).

The tins are from Dollarama (Canada).  Ya - I *may* have cleaned out the 4 stores within a 15 mile radius stocking up on these little cuties!

I used the standard notecards and envelopes (I can't say enough times just how much I LOVE having these things on hand!!!) . You get 20 in a pack for $8.00 .... hmmm ... I think the price went up a bit.  I think they're $8.50 now ... regardless, they are a GREAT deal!

I used Black Bakers twine - there is enough in a roll to make more than 40 cards!  GREAT value at only $4 a roll!

I used a lot of retiring stamp set - I had to get them out one more time ... and am sad I didn't use them more when they were "current"!  I used Remarkable You for the three of the cards and Petal Palette (current) for the other two.   





The sentiments are from Petal Palette, Thankful Thoughts and One Big Meaning

So that's one of my newer projects.  I hope you like it.  I love it so much I want to make up a few more to have on hand for BBQ season, as hostess gifts if we are invited out.  I WANT to ... we'll see if I get around to it! *lol*

Pop in again soon - I want to share another of my fave little gifts.  Until then, have a stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment