Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Dream Catcher


Happy Wednesday!

Yay!  Today is the day!  Everyone seems to be safely delivered to school!  No forgotten bus passes, not throwing up on the bus, no missing the bus, no "mom to the rescue" required!  Today is the day I'll get some work done!  Whoot!

Quick one today so I CAN get on with things (after I take my favourite hour of the day - walking with my fluffy white buddy!)!

I made this about 3 weeks ago.  It looks better in person but still isn't EXACTLY what I was going for.  I just LOVE the colour scheme, though - Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam and Night of Navy ...
I made using the Follow Your Dreams Bundle ($55.75) in the 2018 Annual Catalogue. 

You know what is ESSENTIAL to the success of this card?  That's right - the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets ($13.50).  Slapping those bad boys on the back of your card stock before you run it through the Big Shot is a must.  Turns those delicate dream catchers into stickers.  No messy glue required!
Quick, easy, lovely card to kick off your Wednesday.

Off I go to "get 'er done".  Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment