Thursday, September 13, 2018

Winter Woods Bundle by Stampin' Up!

Happy Thursday!

Well ... September 12, 2018.  What happened?  It started snowing.  True story.  Snow.  WITH accumulation!  One would HOPE it would melt quickly but word on the street is it's going to do this for another day or two.  Crazy!  now I'm not gunna lie ... I do love the colder weather.  Sweater, boots, crisp mornings.  Right up my alley!  I'm not an outdoors kinda gal so I'm happy as a lark to me crafting in my basement with my warm socks and hot cup o' Joe!  (Gotta say, though, walking Koda was NOT much fun yesterday.  Gloves, scarf, hat and socks!)

All the snow has me thinking about Christmas cards more and more.  This is a bundle that you will want to consider.  The tree with the cuts in it really is a fun one!

Check it out, stay warm and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment