Saturday, October 1, 2011

WOW!

Happy Saturday!

MAN this weekend is flying by fast!  I guess that's what happens when you stamp all weekend!  I had Craft Night Friday night (I ate WAY too many of the jelly beans I was supposed to be stuffing in little bags!) and then a birthday party for the lovely Priya and 10 of her 6 year old friends (GREAT little stampers!).  I just finished cleaning up the aftermath and I'm heading to bed shortly.  Tomorrow is my "Special Day Out" with Alicia for her pre-birthday shop.  Every year the girls get a day out with Mommy - we go shopping for a new birthday dress, shoes, purse and whatever else we "need" to look like a princess on the big day - and then we go for lunch.  Since tomorrow is Sunday it will be lunch first and shopping afterwards.  After that we are heading to my Mom's for Sunday dinner with my brother and sister-in-law.  They are in town from BC and Rebecca would simply DIE if she didn't get to see "Uncle" the minute he gets here.  (She has the biggest crush on him!  When she's with him she just stares up at him with pure love and adoration all over her grinning little face - it's soooo sweet to see!)

Right - this was to be a QUICK post - I don't even have a card to share.  I just wanted to post the most AWESOME deal SU just came out with!

Short and sweet:

From October 1st - October 31st:
  • Buy one of the Starter Kits for $215 and get a BIG SHOT for FREE!! (a value of $142.00!)
Already HAVE the Big Shot?
  • Buy one of the Starter Kits for $215 and get $125 in WHATEVER CURRENT PRODUCTS YOU WANT FOR FREE!!!
That's over $540 in products for only $215 (all inclusive!). Remember, December is only 9 weeks away!!

That's it!

Any questions?
I'll post a project again soon.  Have a fun Sunday :)
 
 
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment