Friday, May 18, 2012

Posh Purses

Happy Friday!!!

OK ... I'm in the middle of "date night" but Craig had to let the dog out so this WILL be short and sweet (this one's for you, Tamye!)

Have you played with the new Petite Purses Big Shot Die yet?  I'm currently making a number of them for my friend who is a Lia Sophia Advisor - hence the purple and white.  Aren't they sweet?
You can't see the details very well but the favorite pattern of those I asked is the one on the right - which was made with the Finial Press Folder.  ACK!  I just noticed this one retires in less than 2 weeks!!!  :(

I first punched out the purse and then I ran it through the embossing folder twice (half of it the first time and the othe half the second as the template is too big to fit all at once).  I ran a strip of Whisteria Wonder through to get the handle in purple.  I used the Boho Blossom punch to get the flowers and then the colored rhinestone in the middle is a standard rhinestone which I then colored with a purple Sharpie!  It's the perfect Lia Sophia purple!  The purse holds 4 Swiss Delice (Costco) chocolates ... or earings ... or other small objects.  These purses are great for wedding favours, baby showers, Teacher Gifts ... ANY occasion really.  So get out your die and have some fun with it!

I'm off to finish our movie now!  Have a fun loooooooooooooooong weekend :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment