Friday, January 6, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Take 1

Happy Friday!

Woo Hoo!  My Open House / Catalogue launch for the new 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-brations promo is tonight!  I "should" be prepping things alas Leeshy had a friend sleep over and they are in the basement … in my zone … blocking my Craft Cave … so it will have to wait.  Becca is still sleeping so I can't print off flyers, wish lists or class deets.  Oh well … more caffeine is in order anyway!

Since I have a few minutes I wanted to share a card I LOVE.  It uses new products from the new catalogue.  Check it out …
I LOVE this layout!  It may look familiar to you - I CASEd it from myself *lol*.  Remember this Christmas card?
Yup - love the layout!

So the dragonfly is from a new bundle called Dragonfly Dreams …

You can buy the set alone for $26 ...
 … the framelits alone for $41 ...
 … or save 10% and get the bundle for $60.25
Naturally the bundle is your best deal … and what is even BETTER is that it hits the $60 price point that triggers a FREE item from the SAB brochure!!!  Click on the brochure over on the right hand side bar to see what you can pick for free!
I used a whisper white layer of 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"and a Dapper Denim layer of 3 1/2" plus two ticks x 4 3/4" plus two ticks and those are popped up on dimensionals.

The ovals are made using the Stitched Shapes framelits.  Sadly they are currently unavailable as the demand was HUGE when they first released.  They WILL be available soon - just as soon as they can get their supplies back in stock!  I used the designer paper "Moroccan", Dapper Denim card stock and Whisper White card stock (which I ran through the new Hexagon embossing folder, $11.75)
I used Gold Foil for the dragonfly ($5.25) …
 … and gold sequins from the sequin trim ($6.25), attached with mini glue dots ...
I used the fine tip glue pen on the body of the dragonfly to attach her ($9)

Here she is again …
Love!

I designed this card for some card swaps I'm doing for my upcoming conference in Toronto.  I'm meeting with other top demonstrators across Canada to get some leadership training.  This card didn't make the cut - the family chose another dragonfly card instead.  I won't share that one until after the conference … but you CAN see it if you are coming to my Open House tonight - it will be on display.  It's going to be so much fun!  I hope to see you tonight!

Have a stampy day :)



Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment