Sunday, April 21, 2019

Let's Get Caught Up with In Stage, Projects and Triangle Corner Pop Up cards!

Happy Sunday ... and Happy Easter!
I'm looking VERY forward to a relaxing day with the family (and *maybe* a bit of crafting) before heading to Mom's for the traditional Easter dinner.  Mmmmmmm turkey with all the fixin's!

I had HOPED to post last week but I was a *little* behind after heading to Vancouver for the weekend.  Yup - it was the Spring "On Stage" Event, a one day conference of sorts where active demonstrators come together for a day of training, stamping, friends, laughs and the ALL NEW ANNUAL CATALOGUE!!!  Oh it was SUCH a great weekend!  A few of my friends and I head to Vancouver to take in all the fun!
Sure, the free products, stamping and new catalogue are AWESOME perks of the event but without having great friends to share it with, it just would be as fun!





If you follow me on Facebook (Tamara's Paper Trail" you will have seen my plethora of Facebook Live videos (which *may* have eaten my entire month's worth of data and *may* have resulted in some overage charges - gulp!) showing off some of the FABULOUS new products coming out in June.  Oh I can't WAIT to start playing with new toys! ... alas, I have a LOT of work to do this week before I'm allowed to dig into my toy box.  I DO expect my new goodies to arrive early next week so make sure you follow me on Facebook for my box-opening video - always a good one!

Speaking of "new" ... there is a new, one-month-only "Product Medley" coming out for the month of May.  It's the "Everything is Rosy Medley".  Check out ALL the stuff you get in this "kit"!




 
SUCH a great grouping of products!  I'm having a day of crafting surrounding it!

If you're in the Edmonton area and are free June 1st you should come!  There are only 4 spots left!
SATURDAY, JUNE 1ST
10:00 am - 4:00 pm

*** ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT ***
Registration $150
Early Bird Price $135 if registered by Fri, Apr 26th

Come for a Projects, Products, Laughs, Door Prizes (all from the NEW catalogue that won't even be live until 2 days after this event!!), Lunch and Creativity !

Check out this video showing off the products!
Since I can't order the products ahead of time I don't know WHAT we'll be making but I DO know it will be a lot of fun.  I hops you can come!

Moving on to a few projects ... I DID do a bit of crafting before my weekend away.  Specifically I made some gifts for my team and friends ...
 It's a "Ready for Business" kit.  Everything they need to be ready to hand out business cards and capture potential customers' information.  They were so fun to make!


I made a video showing you how.  Check it out below.
I also brought them a little Team Logo gift ...
OH!  Here are a few cards we made at On Stage.  Well, here's one my "Lovely Assistant", Nicole made.  As always, I was too busy socializing to actually stamp! lol
I DID take the time to make ONE card myself.  Craig and I had our 15th Wedding Anniversary Sunday ... but I wasn't there to partake! hee hee.  Even WORSE, I didn't even make him a card ahead of time! ... so I had to tweak one of the Make and Take projects.  I LOVE how it turned out.  Phew!  Saved my bacon!
What else is coming down the line?

I have my Coffee and Cards at Second Cup, Hollick Kenyon on Monday, April 29 where we'll be making these three cards ..
I like the cards so much I thought I'd also turn them into a "Tin of Cards Class" that is being held May 24th (message me for details or follow me on FB)
 I've been working all weekend on my upcoming classes this weekend.  I CASEd this adorable "clutch" from Chris Slogar.  SO easy to make!

 It has 4 notecards and envelopes inside.
I'm also working on some "Triangle Corner Pop Up" Cards.  I used Jan Brown's video tutorial to make this little piece of awesomeness ...


 I used the Tea Room Designer Paper along with the Tea Together stamp set/die bundle and just LOVE how it turned out!  I also love that I got to use that paper!  I bought it, despite it not being my "style" at all ... but it's PERFECT for this project!

Having said that, I DO have 29 stampers coming to make these projects and that means a LOT of designer paper is needed.  Since I didn't have enough on hand to make them all the same I had to change things up QUITE a bit and came up with these ...

SO cute!  Lots of cutting is required but I seem to be on a roll with it and it's well worth the effort.  Who wouldn't want to get one of THESE on their birthday???

I DO hope to make a video on putting these together but I won't promise at this point!  Check out Jan's tutorial for all the dimensions.  Her videos are great!
So that's what I've been up to the last few weeks.  Add in my Father-in-Law falling and breaking his leg, my eldest turning 16, Easter, Demonstrator Council work and all the other regular mom "stuff" thrown into the mix and you have a busy few weeks!  I best crack on with it.  That card stock aint gunna cut itself, right??

I hope you have a Blessed Easter celebrating with family and friends.  Have a stampy day!


Tam

3 comments:

  1. cute card and explaination of how to put it together is very clear, but its a reallllly long video. had to skip through it in order to get to the demo parts.
    but thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love Jan's projects. The videos are long but it helps understand how to put them together for SURE! I had planned to do my own video ... alas .. there just aren't enough hours in the day lately! Thanks for popping in!

      Delete
  2. would have been nice to say were she got the magnets

    ReplyDelete