Monday, October 21, 2019

One Layout Two Cards - Kylie's Maui Achievers Blog Hop

Welcome to the Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop!  I'm Tamara Bertram, coming to you from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  I'm SO excited to be hopping with so many AMAZING demonstrators from around the globe as we bring you our projects this month!  Hopefully you will find some inspiration as you hop along.  Please leave comments for us as you go - it's ALWAYS nice to hear what others think of our work.  Happy hopping!

My card today is one that is a CASE of a CASE.  I CASEd THIS card layout from fellow demonstrator Fiona Rosario.
I love it SO much! ... so much, in fact, I decided to CASE the CASE!  I wanted to see what other papers and punches could I use for MORE quick and easy cards!! It only took me 15 minutes to come up with this:
SUCH an easy card!  The dimensions are the same for both layouts:

Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set
Base:  Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Brightly Gleaming DSP layer - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White top layer - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Slide your top white layer into your Gleaming Ornaments punch as far as it will go and align the right side of the paper with the right edge of the punch ... and punch
Flip your layer around and do that again.
Punch and ornament out of Pretty Peacock Paper and pop it between the two with dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink and cut it out with your snips ... pop the right hand side up with a mini dimnesional and use snail on the left end of the sentiment and attach it to your card.
Use a piece of linen thread to make a bow and attach it with a glue dot.
Pop the DSP layer up on dimensionals when attaching it to the base.  Done!

I hope you like my project!  Now check out the projects from these other talented demonstrators - thanks for hopping with us!  Have a stampy day!

Tam

5 comments: