Monday, November 11, 2019

Mailable Desk Calendars


Happy Monday!

Just a quick one this morning, as today is FAMILY day and I plan to do very little work!

I have been asked over and over for instructions on how to make these GREAT little mailable desk calendars (along with dimensions) ...

They make SUCH a great little gift for EVERYONE you want to give a little gift to.  Coworkers, teachers, mailman, hairdresser, bank teller, grocery store clerk ... what a fantastic little way to say "thank you" and "Merry Christmas"!

Here are the quick dimensions for you:

Calendar base - 11" x 4 1/4" (I used Basic Black)
Top Layer - 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" (I used Basic Black)
Designer Paper Layer - 3 3/4" x 3 1/2" (I used Magnolia Lane DSP)
Calendar Mat - 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" (I used Petal Pink)
Calendars measure 3" x 2 1/4" - from Taylored Expressions at www.tayloredexpressions.com.  About $5-$6 CDN per pack of 10.  The shipping is INSANE so try to get them the next time you are in the USA - shipping IN the USA is free for orders over $75
Cut the stitched labels shape out of a coordinating colour of cardstock for the calendar "prop" (I used Petal Pink)
Embellish your project with die cuts of your choice (I used the flower from the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle)
I cut out "2020" using the retired "Little Numbers" dies from Stampin' Up!

I did a YouTube Video for you - videos are always more fun to watch than reading instructions, right?

Make sure, when you click on this video, to "susbcribe" to my YouTube Channel "Tamara's Paper Trail".  You can also click on the little bell to get notifications when I post new videos.

Check it out!
Super quick and easy!

I hope you like my project and try making one yourself! 

I'm off to stroll my pup.  Stay warm and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment