Monday, March 23, 2020

Ornate Garden Sneek Peek - Kylie's Maui Achievers Blog Hop

Happy Blog Hop Day!

Tamara Bertram from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada checking in!  Thank you for popping into our Blog Hop for March!  As you know, every month a number of demonstrators who earned the trip to Maui come together to share some projects that we hope will inspire you.  The theme of the hops are always "anything current" so you never know WHAT you're going to see!  Now full confession time.  My products aren't current!  ... YET!  In one week, April 1st, 2020, they will be available for purchase.

This is my project, featuring items from the upcoming "Ornate Garden" Suite of products.
I LOVE IT!  Not gunna lie - when I first got it I found the paper a little busier than I like ... but I made it work!  Not a fan of colouring?  I AM ... but for those who aren't I recommend trying out the "Spotlight Technique"!  Just a little pop of colour is all you need!
 - I used my 1" circle punch to punch out my "spotlights"
I used my circle framelits for the 1 1/4" circle mats (you can also use your retired 1 1/4" circle punch if you have one)

  I added a bit of glitz with my Wink of Stella Pen ...
I stamped the sentiment in White Craft Ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I added some of the new faceted gems for a little more interest and BAM!  Done!

Contact your demonstrator April 1st to get YOUR Ornate Garden Products.  They are beautiful and make a fun card REALLY quick and easy!

I hope you and yours are safe and comfortable during this difficult time.  Stay healthy My Friends!

Hop along top see what my friends have come up with ... and have a stampy day!



Tam

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! The old techniques are making a comeback! lol. So easy yet so striking, I think!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks GF! It's been YEARS since I've done this technique!

      Delete
  3. Almost current, ha, ha! Love the spotlight technique Tamara! Thanks for taking part in the Maui Achievers Blog hop this month! Thinking of you during this difficult time. Please stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie - one of my fave techniques! Thanks for hosting! Hugs to you and Bruno <3

      Delete