Thursday, May 27, 2021

Masculine Makes - Stampin' Creative Global Blog Hop


 Happy Blog Hop Day!

Each month, my "Stampin' Creative" friends from around the globe bring you projects around a common theme.  With Father's Day fast approaching I was thrilled that the theme THIS month is "Masculine Makes".  We hope that our projects give you some inspiration for your OWN projects, as you hop through our blogs.

Here is a VERY quick and easy card I came up with this week, during my "Mystery Card Monday" free online crafting "class".  I love it!
It was seriously the EASIEST card to come up with!

In case you aren't familiar with my Mystery Card Monday events, here is how it works.  Every Monday, in the early afternoon (in Edmonton, Canada .. Mountain Time), I post the "recipe" for the card we will make later that night on my Facebook Page ("Tamara's Paper Trail").  Everyone preps the pieces and the, at 7 pm MT we get together on Facebook and I walk them through how to put the card together.  Of course everyone uses different papers and colours and such so the variety of cards made is WONDERFUL!  I post MY completed card and those who played along post THEIR card in the comments.  It's so fun!

These are the pieces I used/posted for my event this week:
This was the card I made from those pieces:

I then go one to make several MORE cards, using the same general "recipe" but with different papers.  The Masculine card was made from that!  It's the PERFECT "guy" card!  Of course I'll use this for a masculine birthday but I plan to make a few more for Father's Day, which is less than a month away!

Fun, right??  Here are the others I made ...



Sooooo many options!  This layout works with ALL of our papers!  You just need to switch out the die cuts, stamp sets and embellishments for an entirely new/different look!

The products I used for my masculine card are noted at the end of this post.  

So this month you got MORE than just a Masculine Make - you got FIVE cards in one post lol.  I hope it brings you some inspiration!  Now hop along and see what my friends have for you ... and have a stampy day!


Tam

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment