Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sale-a-bration Inspiration 2021

 Happy Sunday!

Well .... "done is better than perfect", right?  Ya, I had every intention of blogging over my coffee this morning but it just didn't happen!  I actually slept in this morning!  (Yay back pills lol).  I slept until almost 7:30 am didn't get up until almost 8:30.  Unheard of for me!  Of course that meant no "just me" time over coffee.  I also opted to walk Koda.  Craig is supposed to do the Sat and Sun morning walks but I LOVE fall mornings and I needed to loosen up my back (after kicking some Bertram butt at the bowling alley last night!) so blogging didn't happen.  All good!  It's a lazy Sunday and I'm getting to it 10 hours later than usual but I'm here now :). 

I just want to pop in to remind everyone that the (first time ever) Summer Sale-a-bration Promotion ends THIS Thursday night at 11:59 MT!  That means just 4.5 days left to scoop some fabulous FREE stuff with every $60 (CDN) you spend on current product.  Here are some projects showcasing the free stuff.  Some are mine, some are swaps I've received from my demo friends.  Check these out!

Swap from Lisa Henderson ..

Swap from Barb Stewart ...
Swap from Desiree Spenst ...
Swap from Glenda Mollet ...
Mine ...
Mine ...
Mine ...
Mine ...
Mine ... (LOVE this one!) ...
Mine ...
Mine ... (tee hee - I just love this bear!)
You can click this link to check out all the Sale-a-brations items you can choose from (sadly, the Be Dazzling paper is now sold out).   Remember, you get a free item with EVERY $60 you spend ... so if you spend $120 you can have a "level 2" item or two "Level 1" items.  You can order anything from either the Annual catalogue or the Mini Catalogue.  Click on the catalogues over on my right hand side bar to access those.  If you're ready to place an order (in Canada) you can click here.  

So that's it for today!  I'm off to walk the dog ... AGAIN ... and then do some gaming with the family.  Whatever YOU got up to today, I hope you had a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment