Monday, November 22, 2021

Happy Holly-Days - Kylie's Trip Achievers Blog Hop

 


Happy Blog Hop Day!  Tamara Bertram coming to you from a beautiful winter day in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Every month, Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who achieved the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip come together for a blog hop, showcasing projects made with only current SU product.  We hope we inspire you with our creations!  If you like what you see make sure you leave a comment.  We read them all and appreciate your feedback!

MY project this month is hot off the presses.  I literally finished it one hour ago lol.  Nothing like a pressing deadline to keep you from overthinking things, eh??  Here it is!
I FINALLY inked up this little fella from the Happy Holly-Days stamp set.  You KNOW I love colouring ... and holly ... so I just HAD to have this set!  The colouring really didn't take long at ALL.   Here is a close up of the colouring ...
It really is a simple, clean card.  Apparently I was in the mood for fussy cutting, as the bird, two holly pieces and the sentiment are all cut by hand.  Dimensionals add more interest and rhinestones some sparkle.
My list of product used are below.  The list doesn't allow me to list single Blend Marker colours so know that I use the "light" marker in all colours on the bird's chest.  I also used Light and Dark Crumb Cake for his body, Light and Dark Old Olive for the leaves and Light and Dark Cherry for the berries.

I hope you like what I came up with! ... now hop along and see what my friends have to share with you ,. and have a stamp day!


Tam

Product List

2 comments: