Thursday, October 27, 2022

Grateful Gratitude with Heron Habitat - Stampin' Creative Global Blog Hop


Happy Blog Hop Day!

Every month my friends from around the globe bring you projects made with Stampin' Up! products around a common theme.  This month the theme is "Grateful Gratitude".  I love that!  There is so much room for interpretation and creativity!  I have been itching to use a bundle from the Annual Catalogue that I bought AGES ago, called Heron Habitat.  Check it out!


I just LOVE the clean, monochromatic look of it!  ... and the FONT!  You KNOW I love me a good font!

Basic White Card Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Mossy Meadow Layer - 3 3/4" x 5"

Soft Seafoam Layer - 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"

Basic White Layer - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"

  • I cut a hole in the top White Layer using the 2 1/2" Stylish Shapes Circle die.  I added a 3" x 3" piece of Designer Paper from the Splendid Day Designer Paper.
  • I attached each of the three layers together using Stampin' Seal and then popped the whole kit and kaboodle up on dimensionals.
  • I stamped the heron in Mossy Meadow ink and popped that up on dimensionals
  • I die cut the grass/reeds out of Mossy Meadow paper and popped it up on mini dimensionals.
  • The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink.
  • I added three Brushed Metallic Dots and some Wink of Stella to finish it off.

A quick, crisp card to express my gratitude.  I hope you like it!

Now click on the names below to hop to each blog and check out what my friends have to share.  Thanks for popping in - have a stampy day!


Tamara

Product List

4 comments: