Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Envelope Punch Board


 

Happy Wednesday!!!

Good news!  I have Alicia's birthday invitations DONE!!  Woo Hoo!!  ... I just haven't photographed them yet so I can share them *lol*.  I'm having an epic "squirrel" day around here ... I'm trying to do about 15 things at once but getting nowhere fast!  I swear I'm my own worst enemy!  I'm like a kid in a candy store today ... I have NO KIDS under foot and LOTS of fun projects to work on ... but so many I can't decide where to start!  In fact earlier today I actually made myself dizzy as I spun around in the kitchen three times looking for what to do next *lol*  "I'll check my Facebook messages to see if the photographer got back to me" (spin one) ... "I'll pop my lunch in the microwave so it can cook while I check my Facebook messages to see if the photographer got back to me" (spin two) ... "Where the **** did I leave the iPad??" (spin three).  SEERIOUSLY!  I think I need a meditation guru ... or maybe just some valium *lol*

ANYWAY!  Just popped in to share the video for the AMAZING new tool that everyone NEEDS to have - no seriously - you NEED IT!!!  Watch the video and then let me know if you can resist it - betcha can't!!!

Right!  I'm off to see if that photographer got back to me yet (I'm trying to line up a photo shoot for my Mom & Dad's 50th wedding anniversary that is next month ... nothing like leaving it until the last minute to try to get some one a) good b) inexpensive c) last minute and d) during their busiest time of the year!!!)

Pop in again soon to see if I EVER get that invitation posted!!  Until then - have a stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment