Friday, February 26, 2016

Picture Perfect Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

Happy Friday!

Lots to do today with packing customer orders, making treats for their bags and prepping for my class tomorrow.  Add to that hitting a few store for supplies, picking up Alicia, exercising and dog walking and I'm up and at 'em early again today!

Thought I'd share another video today.  This is a set I don't own.  Rebecca likes it for the humming bird image - alas - whilst I love the final look of all the images they are too fiddly for my liking.  Never say never, though … I often end up buying sets I don't originally love …. and those ones often end up being my faves!

I find i interesting when I watch these videos that they don't use the paper piercing mat to when using photopolymer sets.  Their stamping surfaces must be VERY sturdy.  Without using the mat I can rarely get a clear, crisp image.  I highly recommend purchasing the $5.75 mat and using it every time you use photopolymer.

Enjoy the video - have a stampy day :)


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment