Sunday, August 18, 2019

Feels Like Frost Obsession

Happy Sunday!

I can't believe how fast the days are flying by this month!  This slower pace must be agreeing with me!  Having said that, I DO crave a bit more routine and that will only come Sept 4th, when the girls are back to school.  Oh don't get me wrong, I don't relish HAVING to get up or HAVING to to make sure there are packable-lunch-foods in the the house every day but I really do get more done when it's just me and the critters!

So last week I made the most STUNNING card using the new Feels Like Frost designer paper that is available for purchase Sept 4th (unless you buy the Starter Kit NOW!  THEN you can scoop yourself two packs of it ... which you should totally do because I believe this one will sell out before the snow flies! ... but I digress *lol*)
I just LOVE THIS CARD!  The paper does 90% of the work ... the glitter the other 10%!  (See my last post for more details).

I went down to the cave Thursday to actually CLEAN UP (for once) ... but what ended happening instead was this ....






Hee hee - as usual, distracted my shiny things!  I just couldn't stop ... so I didn't ... and not only did I actually USE DSP (I usually wait until it retires before I ever CUT it! lol) but I ended up with a fabulous set of cards that I am now offering in a "Product Included" class so my stampers can have a pack of this paper for their very own!  If you are in the Edmonton, Alberta area check out my business Facebook Page "Tamara's Paper Trail" for more details on that in the next few days!

If you like quick, beautiful cards you want to get your hands on the Feels Like Frost DSP ($20 CDN), some Stampin' Ice Glitter ($8.75) and a Fine Tip Glue Pen ($9.50).  This paper matches beautifully with SO many of our card stock colours - the options are many!  The products are available Sept 4th, as I mentioned.  If you are in Canada and are interested in becoming a demonstrator so you can order them NOW please drop me a line.  I'd LOVE to have you in my group!

That's it for today.  Thanks for popping in and have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! CASE away! Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?? I'm thrilled you like my projects and hope your customers do too!
    Have a stampy day!

    ReplyDelete