Thursday, August 29, 2019

Stampin' Creative Blog Hop - Sneak Peek New Catty!


Welcome to the Stampin' Creative Blog Hop!  I'm Tamara Bertram, coming to you from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  This is my first ever Blog Hop and I'm THRILLED to be hopping with so many AMAZING demonstrators from all over the globe!  Please leave comments as you go!  It's always nice to see what you think of our work!  I hope you enjoy what we have on offer this month.
Toile Christmas Sneak Peek
Since the 2019 Holiday Catalogue doesn't go live for another WEEK (Ack!  ... the wait is KILLING me!!!), I thought I would share a GORGEOUS sample that I cased straight FROM the catalogue. 
It used a new bundle of products called Toile Christmas.  The star of the show is the GORGEOUS Cardinal.  Check it out!
Isn't it lovely??

Quick 101:

  • Whisper White standard size card base
  • Sahara Sand layer measuring 5 1/4" x 4"
  • Stitched Rectangle Whisper White layer (uses the 4th largest die measuring 3 3/4" x 2 1/4")
  • The cardinal was stamped on Real Red card stock in Black Memento ink and cut out with the coordinating die
    • coloured highlights added with Daffodil Delight and Whisper White watercolour pencils
  • The branch was stamped on Crumb Cake card stock with Black Memento ink and cut out with the coordinating die
    • colour was added using Early Espresso, Old Olive and Real Red watercolour pencils
  • The green leaves were cut out of Granny Apple Green card stock with the coordinating dies.
  • The banner was stamped in Smoky Slate ink, using a marker to make the sentiment Real Red.
  • Dimensionals and Fine Tip Glue were used to adhere the pieces
  • Five self adhesive sequins were used to finish it off


That's it!  This card is GORGEOUS in person and really quite easy to make!  Check out the rest of the projects in our blog hop by clicking on the links below.


Thank you for popping in - have yourself a stampy day!


Tam

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! The catalogue is FULL of beautiful samples (as always!!)

      Delete
  2. So glad you're with us hun!! Love the card despite the fact we don't get cardinals over here. Love the balance of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pip! Do you get BlueJays? Off I go to see how THAT would look!

      Delete
  3. You've made the catalog come to life! I didn't even notice that project, but now you've got me thinking about the cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know whether to say thank you or I'm sorry! lol .
      I plan to CASE the Catty more this year. When I take the time to sit and really look at the samples I get SO many great layouts and inspiration! I'm glad you like it!

      Delete