Saturday, April 11, 2020

Free as a Bird Picture Frame Card

Happy Saturday! ... and Happy Easter Weekend :)

I hope you're having a relaxing weekend so far - I am!  The girls and I started painting our bonus room window yesterday to add a little cheer to the house.  Naturally it's making Craig a little twitchy about how easy it will be (or won't be) to get off! lol.
I am also spending a bit of time in my Craft Cave, in between family games, watching RuPaul with Alicia and prepping for Easter Sunday dinner.  I FINALLY made a new YouTube video for my channel!  Something I haven't done in many many months!

Here is the card I created last week.  I drew the inspiration from a card created by Sharon Hashimoto Burkert over at "As the Ink Dries".  She made a card I'm calling a "Picture Frame" card.  Here's what I came up with:

I absolutely ADORE this card!  I have 10 more in the works, now that I have about 100 of the birds fussy cut out of the delicious Bird Ballad designer paper!  This is a REALLY quick and easy card to put together.  Check out my 16 minute video!  While you're there I'd LOVE if you would subscribe to my channel!  The plan is to do MANY more videos in the coming months as I get back to business in this new world of ours.

I HAD to laugh when I realized that the card WASN'T the wrong orientation after all!  *lol*. You just never know what you're going to get with MY videos! lol (did you notice I referred to the square as a circle??  lol).  Polished to the end! .... not ... hee hee.

Have a blessed Easter everyone!  Stay healthy; Stay safe. xoxox


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment