Monday, September 21, 2020

Warm & Toasty - Kylie's Maui Achievers Blog Hop

Happy Blog Hop Day!  Tamara Bertram here, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  Thanks for popping in!  Every month Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe create and share projects using current Stampin' Up! products.  The talent and variety of styles and techniques is amazing!  We hope you come away with some inspiration for YOUR crafting projects!

The project I have to share with you today is SO cute! ... and it comes together really quickly too!  I used the ADORABLE "Warm & Toasty" stamp set.  Check it out!


I mass produced this card for a swap I was in.  Easy Peasy!  (I used the Misty Moonlight LIGHT Blend and the Highland Heather DARK Blend)

The list of supplies are at the bottom of the post.  For dimensions:

Standard 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base

Layer 5 1/4" x 4", run through an embossing folder

Designer Paper strip 2" x 5 1/4", flag ended 

1 1/2" circle punch for the sentiment

I like to make Winter Birthday Cards for my friends so a quick change of sentiments and BAM! ... you have an adorable birthday card!  I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from Peaceful Moments and, on the inside, the "It's Sure to be a Fun Day" sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays.  Perfect!



That's it!  A super simple, super cute card that works for Christmas OR birthday!  I hope you like it!

To see what my friends made for THEIR share click on the links below.  Thanks for popping in - have a stampy day!


Tam

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love it. That bear jut makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy - me too! ... and the BABY! Yes, I *may* have bought the set just for him! *lol*

      Delete