Thursday, September 24, 2020

Fancy Fold Brightly Gleaming - Stampin' Creative Global Blog Hop

Hello, and welcome to ANOTHER Blog Hop Day!  Can you believe I've had THREE this week???  CRAZY!  

Today's Hop is brought to you by my friends around the globe who are sharing some "Fancy Fold" cards.  EVERYone loves a Fancy Fold, right?  I know I DO!  Do you know what's better than a Fancy Fold card?  A super quick and EASY Fancy Fold card!  

MY share with you today is just that - ridiculously quick and easy!  This one comes together in about 6 minutes from start to finish ... and it helps us dig into our stash of GORGEOUS Designer Papers!  Check it out!




Wanna see how to make it?  I have a video from my "Check It Out Tuesday" from Tuesday, September 22nd on my Facebook Page "Tamara's Paper Trail".  Pop on over there to see me in action.  In the meantime, here are the easy peasy instructions and measurements:

- Card base - Mossy Meadow - 5 1/4" x 4 1/2" (it's just 1/4 sheet of a piece of card stock)
- Designer Series Paper - "Brightly Gleaming" used here - cut 11 3/4" wide by 5 1/4" high.  If your paper is directional make sure you have the correct orientation so that the pattern is facing you and the WIDTH is 11 3/4" (ie left to right).  Hope that makes sense!
- turn your paper upside down and score at 4", 7" and 10"
- fold your DSP in a zig-zag pattern
- adhere your designer paper to your card base
- embellish as desired!

(I added a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to the back panel measuring 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".  I also added a strip measuring 1 1/2" x 5" to the inside flap).

If you watch my Facebook video you'll get a better idea of how it comes together .. and there is a bonus card in the video too, using the same bundle products.  Click here to see the video.  

I used the Brightly Gleaming Designer Paper, the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and coordinating punches.  The full list of supplies used is at the bottom of my post.  Click the images to go directly to my store, if you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the supplies.  

Here is the finished card again ..
I hope you like it as much as I do!  Click on the links below to see what awesomeness my friends created for you ... and have a stampy day!

Tam



Product List

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! I really want to make one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck making just ONE! They are a little addictive! (... and a great way to show DSP that *may* be on sale next month!!)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, this is sure to go on my list of fancy folds to make, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a FUN one that doesn't hurt my head to make! lol

      Delete
  3. 3 blog hops?! You've been busy!! Love this card, really striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably more like procrastinating on OTHER things lol. Thanks for commenting! Hope you're feeling better!

      Delete
  4. Tamara, this is beautiful! I need to try this fold. Ive not tried this one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamara, I can not find the video on your fb page. Would you mind forwarding the link. XX Mal, Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/TamarasPaperTrail/videos/737312920446751/
      Does this work? I can't find you on FB ...

      Delete
  6. Morning Tamara. Thank you sincerely for the link to this card. Will make it today. Yes I am on your fb page - just love learning from you. XX Mal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh EXCELLENT, Mal! We don't usually post links IN our blog posts - we want people to keep hopping along, rather than going down the video rabbit hole. I'm thrilled you like it ... and that you are on my page! Feel free to post your creation ON my page - we all love seeing others' work!! xo

      Delete
  7. Great way to show off this beautiful designer paper! I love it!

    ReplyDelete