Saturday, January 23, 2021

Mask / Sanitizer Kits To Go!

 Happy Saturday!

Wow, you guys!  You know I don't blog as much as I used to but today I just HAD to share this project with you!  I made a YouTube video showing you just how quick and easy it is!  It comes together in less than 10 MINUTES and is the BEST gift!!  Inexpensive and cute as all get out!  Here it is ...


They are seriously SO easy!  Click the video (picture) below and see just how fast it comes together.
*** NOTE THE LENGTH IS 10 1/2", not 10!).  While you're on my YouTube Channel I'd very much appreciate you "subscribing" to my channel.  Thanks in advance!

The supplies used are listed below.  If you are in Canada you can order them through my online store.

Thanks for checking it out.  Leave a comment and let me know how you like it!

Have a stampy day xo



Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment