Monday, January 18, 2021

Simple Stamping with 2021 Mini Catalogue Products - Kylie's Maui Achievers Blog Hop

Happy Blog Hop Day!  I'm not sure HOW it's already the third week of January but I guess that means I'm having fun, as time sure is flying!

I always love Blog Hop days!  Those are the days that talented demonstrators from around the globe bring you projects using current Stampin' Up products.  THIS month is EXTRA fun, as the all new 2021 Mini Catalogue is in full swing AND the Sale-a-brations promotion is under way!  SOOOO many great new toys to play with, it's hard to decide on just one to showcase! ... so I didn't! *lol*  Today I have THREE cards to share with you.  They all use different products, but are all made using the same super quick and easy layout.  Check these out!


Cute, right?  I copied the layout from a card I found online but there is no watermark on the card so I'm afraid I can't give credit to the originator! 

This is the layout I used in one of my recent "Mystery Card Monday" live Facebook events.  Every Monday night (in Canada) I post the "recipe" for a card we will then make together on line.  My viewers prep their pieces and then head over to my Facebook Page "Tamara's Paper Trail" at 7:00 pm Mountain Time and we craft together.  They don't know ahead of time what the final layout will look like - that's the mystery!  Here is what the "recipe" looked like for this particular layout:
It's a bit hard to read, so here are the dimensions again:

Card Stock Card Base - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Card Stock Layer - 5" x 3 3/4
Card Stock Strip for sentiment - 2 3/4" x 1"
Designer Paper piece in one pattern- 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Designer Series Paper strip in a second pattern - 3" x 1/2"
Die cut or punched image or shape
Usual crafting tools, embellishments and adhesives

I LOVE a versatile layout and I ESPECIALLY love one that is quick and easy but still looks "fancy".  This is that layout!  I hope you like it :)   I'll post the list of supplies for each of the cards at the end of this post.

If you're free on Monday nights, pop in to my Mystery Card Monday and play along!

Right now I invite you to hop along and check out what my friends created for our hop today.  Thanks for popping in!

Product List

6 comments: