Monday, June 21, 2021

What's Cookin'? - Kylie's - Maui Achievers Blog Hop

 

Happy Blog Hop Day!  I'm Tamara Bertram, crafting to you from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  Thanks for popping in!  Each month Demonstrators from around the world showcase projects using only current Stampin' Up! products.  We hope we can inspire you by sharing what we love!

This month I'm sharing a project I made using the What's Cookin' Bundle of products.  These are PERFECT for those who love cooking AND for those who have food-based businesses, such as Epicure, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Sunset Gourmet and so on.  Check out what I made!

Wouldn't this be a fun card to send to a friend with your favourite recipe inside? .. or (if you are a food rep) a thank you for a hostess who held a party for you?  The dies and In Good Taste designer paper do all the work!

The Pool Party layer was run through our Brick &Mortar 3-D Embossing Folder and measures 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".
The Crumb Cake layer measures 4" x 2 3/4" and is popped up on dimensionals
The In Good Taste tile paper layer measures 3 3/4" x 2 1/2"

I cut the pizza board (I THINK that's what it is!) out of Crumb Cake card stock
I cut the whisk (LOVE IT!) out of Smoky Slate (I added some Wink of Stella to the "wire" section)
I cut the flipper out of Basic Grey card stock
I cut the spatula out of Basic White and coloured the handle with my Light Pool Party Blend
I cut two 6" pieces of our linen Bakers Twine and tied it in a bow for the finishing touch

I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso

That's it!  It comes together really quickly!  There are SO many adorable options for this bundle!  If you live in Canada and don't have a demonstrator you can purchase any of the items I used for my project through my online store.  Just click any of the product pictures below!

That's all for today.  Hop along to see what Jennifer Michalski has to share with you ... and have a stampy day!


Tam

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Love this card Tamara and all your suggestions on who to use this What's Cooking bundle for. Thanks for taking part in the Maui Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of sending this card with a recipe!

    ReplyDelete