Thursday, June 24, 2021

In Colour Inspiration - Stampin' Creative Global Blog Hop

 

Happy Blog Hop Day!  Each month my friends from around the world and I bring you projects around a common theme, using only current Stampin' Up! products.  We hope our projects inspire you!

This month our theme is "In Colour Inspiration".  THAT gives us lots of wiggle room for sure!  I could have shared DOZENS of projects using the NEW In Colours, not to mention the OLD In Colours! ... but I had to pick one.  This was the winner ...
Just LOOK at all the delicious layers and dimensions on this card!
I love ALL the new 2021-2022 In Colours but settled on the gorgeous Fresh Freesia.  Purple is my favourite colour.  Combined with Blackberry Bliss this colour really pops, don't you think?  I let the In Colour Designer Series 6" x 6" paper do "all the talking" on this one.  When you have pretty paper you don't NEED much else!  The Layering Circle dies created the sentiment focal point, using the Biggest Wish Stamp set.

The Designer Paper Dimensions are:
2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
2" x 4" and
1" x 4"

The mat layers are just 1/4" larger ... so the Blackberry Bliss mats measure:
2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
2 1/4" x 4 1/2" and
1 1/4" x 4 1/4"

So easy!

I LOVE this layout.  It's SO versatile!  I CASEd it from my downline, Sharon Clark, when she sent me this swap:
Switch out the papers and the sentiment and the options are endless!
Here is my "In Colour Inspiration" card again ..
Give this layout ... and the In Colour papers ... a go!  I'd love to see what you come up with!

Now hop a long to see what my friends have to share with you ... and have a stampy day!


Tam

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Well, these are all stunning, Tamara! As you say, the options are limitless! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! I LOVE a versatile layout and this one fits the bill perfectly for that!

      Delete
  2. What a great layout to show off different coordinating patterns of designer paper! I'm definitely going to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete