Monday, January 17, 2022

Calming Camellia 2022 Sale-a-brations Host Set - Kylie's Trip Achievers Blog Hop


Welcome to The Trip Achiever Blog Hop!  Every month my friends and I bring you projects made with current Stampin' Up! products to excite and inspire you.  We hope you like what we have created.  Leave us comments!  We love to hear what you think!

This month I finally inked up the FREE Host Set in the Jan/Feb 2022 Sale-a-brations Brochure, "Calming Camellia".  I absolutely LOVE this stamp set!  It makes creating quick but stunning cards SO EASY!  Check out what I came up with in literally 5 minutes ...

LOVE it!

Standard Card Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", folded in half and scored

Soft Succulent layer - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"

Evening Evergreen layer - 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"

I stamped the small flower image in Soft Succulent three times around the edge of the card base.

I then stamped the flower image on the Soft Succulent layer in Evening Evergreen and coloured the "open" spaces with my white Watercolour Pencil.

I tied a 23" piece of Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave ribbon in a bow, stamped the sentiment in Evening Evergreen and added some Polished Pearls.

I taped the layers together and popped them up on dimensionals.  Done!  That's it - that's all!  CRAZY quick and easy but SOOO pretty, don't you think??

This is a stamp set you MUST have in your stash!  It's free with a "party" that totals $375 CDN or more.  The list of products I used are listed below.  Click on any of the images and you'll be taken to my store where you can get YOUR free Camellia set.  Happy shopping! ... and happy hopping!  Click on each name listed to see what my friends have created for you ... and have a stampy day :)


Tamara


Product List

5 comments: