Monday, February 14, 2022

New Horizons Designer Paper - Kylie's Trip Achievers Blog Hop

 

Welcome to the Trip Achievers Blog Hop!  Each month my friends and I bring you projects made with current Stampin' Up! products to excite and inspire you.  Hop around to see what we have created ... and don't be shy to leave us comments.  We love hearing what you think!

This month I'm sharing a SUPER quick and easy card made with the GORGEOUS "New Horizons" paper that is in the 2022 January-June 2022 Mini Catalogue.  Check this out ....

OMG I love it SO MUCH!  I got my inspiration from a card made by Theresa McEntee.

  • I stamped the reeds, trees and birds using Evening Evergreen ink on a piece of the DIVINE New Horizons 6" x 6" designer paper cut down to 4 1/4" x 3".
  • I adhered the DSP to a layer of Evening Evergreen measuring  4 1/2" x 3 1/4".
  • Before popping the Evergreen layer up on the card base, I stamped the reeds twice, directly on the card base.  
  • The sentiment is from the On the Horizon Stamp set, on a strip of 1/2" x 2 3/4" Basic White, flag ended with our Banner Pick a Punch.  The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.
Done!  SO quick and easy but SOOOOO lovely!  I want make DOZENS of these cards!  The "thinking of you" sentiment is perfect for so many occasions!  Sympathy, birthday, get well soon, just because ...

If you love this paper (and how can you NOT???) you need to order it sooner than later. This Suite of products is VERY popular.  In fact, the dies are in Low Inventory in North America.  That means they could be gone for MONTHS within just a few days.  Also, the March Paper Pumpkin kit COORDINATES with this suite (and the New Horizons paper) so I expect demand for the entire suite will increase this week as well!  

The Suite is $107.50 CDN but currently cannot be ordered in it's entirety, as the Pebbles Enamel Shapes are unavailable but you can (at the time of me writing this) order the set and die bundle (item #157779) for $69.25 and the paper (item #157768) for $15.75.  DON'T wait!  Get them while you can! ... and the bundle alone will earn you a FREE Sale-a-bration item!  Click on any of the product shown below and you will be taken to my Canadian online store.  Every order placed with me this month gets you a free 9-project tutorial PDF.  If the order is $60 or more you ALSO get a free 13-project Sale-a-bration tutorial PDF!

I hope you love my card as much as I do!  Now hop along and see what my friends have to share with you.

Have a stampy day!


Tam

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thanks Tamara for taking part in the Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! This is one of my favorite suites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn - mine too! ... and when I first saw it I thought "nope" ... even when Sara and Shelli demo'd it at OnStage! .... MAN was I wrong! I just ordered my third pack of paper! lol. When will I learn??

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Melva! SO easy! LOVE when the paper does all the work!

      Delete