Thursday, May 26, 2022

Simple Stamping - Stampin' Creative Global Blog Hop

 


Happy Blog Hop Day!

I LOVE Blog Hop Day!  Every month my friends from around the globe bring you projects using only current Stampin' Up! products surrounds a common theme.  This month the theme is "simple stamping".  Oh My!  Don't we ALL want/need quick, cute projects at our fingertips for those moments when we need something FAST???  I ADORE quick and easy.  So here is MY project for this month.  It is one of the very first layouts I ever learned when I first started stamping, over 16 years ago.  Check it out ...


SO simple, SO quick yet SO lovely!  It DOES physically pain me NOT to emboss the layer but the idea of #simplestamping is that it's easy enough for a beginner to be able to recreate.  You don't need anything more than stamps, ink and paper .. and a few embellishments.  Check, check, check and check!

I used the GORGEOUS new Hues of Happiness Designer Paper, with a layer of Granny Apple Green (I found the new Parakeet Party just a bit too bright).  I stamped the sentiment (from Happiness Abounds) in (my new favourite colour) Starry Sky.  I used three different ribbons to tie around the layers; White Crinkled Seam Binding, Parakeet Party Metallic and Starry Sky Metallic ribbons (14" of each).  I then popped the layers up on dimensionals.  I added three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it off.  Literally a 3 minute card.  Simple Stamping Indeed!

Measurements:

Basic White Card Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", folded in half and scored

Basic White Layer (NOT embossed - gulp!) - 5 1/4" x 4"

Granny Apple Green Layer - 2 1/4" x 5 1/4"

Hues of Happiness DSP Layer - 2" x 5 1/4"

Thats it!  Quick and Easy Simple Stamping project = Quick and Easy Simple Stamping Blog Post!

I hope you like it!

Now hop along to see what my friends have made for you ... and have a stampy day!


Tamara

Product List

5 comments: