Monday, August 21, 2023

Hey Chuck - Kylie's Trip Achievers Blog Hop

 


Happy Blog Hop Day!

Every month my friends from around the globe and I bring you projects made with current Stampin' Up! products.  We hope they excite and inspire you!

This month I'm sharing a card made with the "Hey Chuck" bundle.  I wasn't "sure" about this bundle and waited a few months to order it.  I'm glad I did.  I kinda love it.  Check this out!

*hee hee - this rooster makes me giggle.  I'm pretty sure that's what I look like when anyone DARES speak to me before my first cup of coffee! lol

I love to colour so this set is right up my alley.  Yes there is a lot of die cutting but I just pop on a podcast and cut out a bunch of pieces - done in no time!

Basic White base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Basic White layer - 5" x 3 3/4"

Coastal Cabana Banner - 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" (cut using the Nested Essentials Die.  They ARE ESSENTIAL to your stash!!!  BUY THEM!)

Daffodil Delight Sun - 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" - cut with the Hey Chuck dies

Early Espresso Weather thingy - 2 1/2" x 2"

Basic White for Rooster - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"

Basic White for fence - 2" x 1 1/2"

To colour the fence, I used Crumb Cake Blends - light and dark

To colour the rooster, I used Blends - Light Berry Burst, Light Pumpkin pie and Dark Pool Party

The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso Classic Ink.

The banner, Rooster and fence are all popped up on dimensionals.

Boom!  Done!

I hope you like it ... and that you ink up this set.  It's so fun!

Thanks for popping in.  Now off you go to check out what my friends made for you!


Tamara

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Great colouring Tamara. Laughed when you said that ‘the rooster looks like you if anyone dares speak to you before your first coffee” 😂. Thanks for taking part in the Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - See you in Vegas! (just don't talk to me until AFTER I've gotten through the Starbucks line! lol)

      Delete
  2. Art kits make thoughtful gifts and foster bonding experiences. Whether given to someone or worked together as a group activity, they encourage social interaction, creativity, and the joy of creating something unique, making them ideal for building connections and sharing memorable moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Solution Exceeding a Single Card

    Our aim is to save you money and time. We prevent time by means of offering on-the-spot virtual shipping for all our gift card merchandise. We additionally want to save money by means of supplying promotions on products. Discounts and offers on present cards range everywhere from 5% to 30% off the indexed fee. On this page, you will discover our active promotions. Click on- Gift Card

    ReplyDelete