Thursday, September 7, 2023

MCM Layout - Aug 14, 2023


Heidi Ho Friends!  No, I didn't forget about my mission to post my Mystery Card Monday details each week ... nor my HUGE goal of going BACK for the last 2+ YEARS and posting my old ones .. but it's. process, as I'm sure you know!  SO many balls in the air over the last four weeks ... but here we are, and trying to keep moving forward.

You will recall, given that I have SOOOOO many posts to do, these are meant to be bare-bones posts.  The details are in the VIDEO, which is at the end of the post.  Yes, I ramble a lot.  I know.  Just fast forward the video to where you see me cutting the designer paper, if the designer paper needs cutting.  Assembly is pretty straight forward, and you can usually figure out to do from the photo(s) of the finished project(s).

So!  Without further adeu, I give you the finished projects from My August 14th Mystery Card Monday.  This is one of the very first layouts I ever used ... and I still love it!







Here is the "recipe" with the pieces to prep ...


... and here is the YouTube Replay, showing you how to cut and assemble the cards.  While you're over on YouTube, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel!


Thanks for popping in!  Have yourself a stampy day xo

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment