Friday, March 29, 2024

MCM Layout - Mar 18, 2024

 


Welcome to my Blog Post for the FaceBook live I did March 18, 2024.  This week was more of a "Mixed Bag Monday", as I didn't have a "recipe" for you to precut so you could play along.  Instead I showed you how to make these two cards ... and now that I see them side by side I realize they actually ARE quite a similar layout!  I guess I like what I like! lol.

The Pretty Peacock Sympathy card was CASEd from out Mini Catalogue, with just a few minor tweaks.  The Duck card idea was from Michelle Zindorf.  I love how both of them turned out!


For this card I sponged the colours using our Blending Brushes and Glycerine!  Check out my video below to see how that works!


I LOVE the simplicity of this one.  I'll be making multiples for sure!


Here is the replay to the Live.  Try the Glycerine - it's addicting!


That's it for this week.  If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Have a stampy day!

Tamara


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment