Friday, March 29, 2024

MCM Layout - Mon, Mar 4, 2024

 


Welcome to another MCM Blog post!  Earlier this month a recycled an old layout that I just adored ... and ended up with some great new, fresh cards.  That's proof that the layout is a versatile - JUST what we like!

These are the cards I made in my Facebook Live ...



See?  Versatile!  I just love that just switching out the elements gives you a completely different look!  If these cards weren't side by side I wouldn't recognize that they were the same layout.  Would you?

This one uses the new (and MUST HAVE) A Little Latte Suite Collection (Latte Love Bundle stamp set, and A Little Latte paper and Adhesive backed swirl dots.  This card shows that the layout can be "quick and easy" - no embossing or die cuts here! 


This one uses the same layout but I added die cuts from the Latte Love dies and embosses the back layer with the (now retired) Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folder.  Same layout, just "stepped up" if you have the product, time and inclination.  LOVE this card!!!


This one uses products from the Rock & Roll Suite Collection (and the Geometric Patterns Embossing Folder)


This last one uses products from the Bee Mine Suite Collection.  The bees were cut out of the paper so the only actual stamping on this one is the sentiment!


Here is the "recipe" of the pieces and dimensions you need ...


... and here is the Mystery Card Monday (MCM) Facebook Live replay, showing you how to pull all the pieces together ...

So that's it for this week.  If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Have a stampy day!

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment