Heidi Ho and Happy Tuesday! Aside from packing for my upcoming travels, this blog post is my last "major" item on my "yay-list". I LOVE when my list is all checked off. THEN I can get excited about the trip. ALMOST THERE!! (what is ALSO great about checking things off my list is my list always gets STUPID long with things that really don't HAVE to get done, just things that I WANT to get done and that will make my life a lot easier when I get home. Can you believe I have EVERYTHING done of Sept and all but 2 things done for October??? CRAZY!)
So! Let's get to it so I'm one step closer to painting my nails! lol ...
Did you catch MCM this week? I showed you just how quick and easy it is to make a Slide Out Gift Card / Treat Holder. It's an interactive Fun Fold card that everyone loves to open. Seriously. A 5 minute layout! These are the two cards/holders we made during my live ...
This one uses a paper I JUST got, called Autumn Opulence. I figured I should used it before fall is over, so chop it I did! The paper comes with two sheets of ready-to-use die cuts. That's what I used to decorate the focal point. They are on a Crumb Cake circle made with the Spotlight on Nature dies. The sentiment is in Early Espresso and comes from the Lily of the Valley stamp set. I added some Linen Twine and Adhesive Backed Metallic Gems to finish it off.
For this one I didn't use designer paper. I opted to use embossed card stock instead! This uses two new embossing folders, one being released Sept 1 and the other available now. They are the Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder and the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder. The focal point was made using the Scalloped Christmas Cheer bundle, stamped in Pretty Peacock ink. The OH SO CUTE dice cuts are Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon and are from the Sept 1 release product, Box of Joy. I finished it off with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Love it! On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the new Soiree Salutations.
Here are a few more I made this summer. Same layout, different products.
This one was made with the Splash & Relax OLE Bundle and paper from the Beautiful Ordinary Life pack. The embellishments are Array of Dots and white Baker's Twine.
Try this layout! It really is a SO quick and easy! Gift Card Giving Season is approaching! Back to School Teacher Gifts, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas ... these are GREAT to have on hand. If you want to make one, prep these pieces ....
Card Base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" - score at 2 3/4" and 7"
Insert - 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" - score at 3/8" and 4" - this is if you want a flap to hold a gift card or treat
Insert - 4" x 4 1/4" - score at 3/8" - this is if you DON'T want a flap for a gift card or treat
DSP #1 - 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
DSP #2 - 1 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Circle Die Duct - from Spotlight on Nature
Usual tools, embellishments, inks and stamps/dies
Check out the video replay on how to put all the pieces together ....
That's it for this week. If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both). Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!
If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my Stampin' Up! online store. (I apologize that not all products are shown! When I do a blog post before the product is available for sale I can't add it to the list shown below.) Thank you! I appreciate your support!
Stay amazing!
Tamara












![Lily Of The Valley Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167937 ] Lily Of The Valley Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167937 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167937s.jpg)
![Splash & Relax Bundle [ 167903 ] Splash & Relax Bundle [ 167903 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167903s.jpg)
![Garden Gatherings Bundle (English) [ 167611 ] Garden Gatherings Bundle (English) [ 167611 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167611s.jpg)
![Spotlight On Nature Dies [ 163580 ] Spotlight On Nature Dies [ 163580 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/163580s.jpg)
![Beautiful Ordinary Life 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167553 ] Beautiful Ordinary Life 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167553 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167553s.jpg)
![Neutrals Painted Patterns 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167756 ] Neutrals Painted Patterns 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167756 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167756s.jpg)
![Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ] Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/120953s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 150880 ] Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 150880 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/150880s.jpg)
![Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133679 ] Lost Lagoon 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133679 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133679s.jpg)
![Strawberry Slush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165625 ] Strawberry Slush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165625 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165625s.jpg)
![Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 141416 ] Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 141416 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/141416s.jpg)
![Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119683 ] Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119683 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119683s.jpg)
![Lemon Lolly 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161720 ] Lemon Lolly 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161720 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161720s.jpg)
![Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ] Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/122924s.jpg)
![Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ] Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119686s.jpg)
![Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ] Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/121045s.jpg)
![Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 131202 ] Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 131202 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/131202s.jpg)
![Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ] Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147114s.jpg)
![Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad [ 150083 ] Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad [ 150083 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/150083s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Swirls Of Magic Embossing Folder [ 168179 ] Swirls Of Magic Embossing Folder [ 168179 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168179s.jpg)
![Adhesive Backed Metallic Gems [ 163780 ] Adhesive Backed Metallic Gems [ 163780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/163780s.jpg)
![Rhinestone Basic Jewels [ 144220 ] Rhinestone Basic Jewels [ 144220 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144220s.jpg)
![Array Of Dots [ 167559 ] Array Of Dots [ 167559 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167559s.jpg)
![Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ] Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155475s.jpg)
![Linen Thread [ 104199 ] Linen Thread [ 104199 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104199s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
![Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ] Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152813s.jpg)
![Bone Folder [ 102300 ] Bone Folder [ 102300 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102300s.jpg)
![Take Your Pick [ 144107 ] Take Your Pick [ 144107 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144107s.jpg)
![Detail Scissors [ 170902 ] Detail Scissors [ 170902 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170902s.jpg)
![Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ] Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152392s.jpg)
![Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ] Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/149653s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment