Happy Tuesday! Things are moving fast over here, as I'm heading to Italy in just over a week. EEEEEEeeeee!!!! So much I want to do before I leave! I'm hoping there is "just enough" time pressure to keep me focused and moving forward and not paralyzed with overwhelm. Wish me luck!
First thing on my "yay-list" is this blog post. I wanted to get it out in a timely manner as it has been VERY popular on my YouTube Channel. As such I like to have a "landing spot" for people looking for written instructions. Here we go!
I drew inspiration from Patti Bolan over at P.S. Paper Crafts and her Four Panel Accordion Fun Fold card. That's how I started, anyway. I tried to simplify it a bit and ended up with a Z-Fold Card instead lol. Look at ME reinventing the wheel! I love how the projects turned out, even if I DID think I made an Accordion Fold card lol. These are my cards ....
If you want to create a card similar to mine, here is the "recipe" of pieces to prep. This version uses a piece of patterned paper that is 6 5/8" wide ... but of course if you only have 6" x 6" paper you can make that work too. You can either use two different pieces of paper ... cut one piece 5 1/4" tall ... and then cut the second piece 5 1/4" tall and 1 1/8" wide .... ORRRRRRR take ONE 6" x 6" piece ... cut it 5" tall and then cut the widths at 2 1/2", 2 1/2" and 1". Use what you have and make it work! Here are the pieces I used for my projects ...
... and here is the MCM Live replay showing you how to put it all together ...







![Winter Adventures Bundle (English) [ 168312 ] Winter Adventures Bundle (English) [ 168312 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168312s.jpg)
![Radiant Sunflowers Bundle (English) [ 168359 ] Radiant Sunflowers Bundle (English) [ 168359 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168359s.jpg)
![Spotlight On Nature Dies [ 163580 ] Spotlight On Nature Dies [ 163580 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/163580s.jpg)
![Alpine Winter 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168304 ] Alpine Winter 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168304 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168304s.jpg)
![Sunflower Fields 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168351 ] Sunflower Fields 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168351 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168351s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133676 ] Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133676 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133676s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ] Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119684s.jpg)
![Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ] Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167685s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad [ 153118 ] Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad [ 153118 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/153118s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147085 ] Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147085 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147085s.jpg)
![Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ] Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167676s.jpg)
![Dewdrops Embellishments [ 167748 ] Dewdrops Embellishments [ 167748 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167748s.jpg)
![Radiant Gems [ 168363 ] Radiant Gems [ 168363 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168363s.jpg)
![Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ] Baker's Twine Essentials Pack [ 155475 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155475s.jpg)
![Natural Tones Linen Thread [ 164071 ] Natural Tones Linen Thread [ 164071 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164071s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
![Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ] Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152813s.jpg)
![Bone Folder [ 102300 ] Bone Folder [ 102300 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102300s.jpg)
![Take Your Pick [ 144107 ] Take Your Pick [ 144107 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144107s.jpg)
![Detail Scissors [ 170902 ] Detail Scissors [ 170902 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170902s.jpg)
![Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ] Paper Trimmer [ 152392 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152392s.jpg)
![Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ] Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/149653s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment