Thursday, November 22, 2018

Stunning Snowflake Showcase

Happy Thursday!

I'm still in "full go mode" around here so just a quick one to share from last month!

You can still purchase items from the Snowflake Showcase - but only until November 30th!  The gorgeous velvet paper is sold out but these MUST HAVE DIES are still available!

This cards is so quick, easy! 
I used Shaded Spruce for the top layer.  The snowflake is popped up on dimensionals.  The small snowflakes are retired sequins we had many years ago (and which I STILL have 3 or 4 packs of.  I loved them SO much and hoarded them for my Stamp-a-Stack classes for years to come!)

The sentiment is heat embossed.  The sentiment is from out hostess set "Warm Hearted".  It's in the Holiday Catalogue so that one is only available until the end of December.

Quick, easy, cute and a pop of WOW colour.  My kind of card!

That's it for today.  I'm off to cut more templates for my Advent Calendar class on Friday.  Have a stampy day!  (and Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends!)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment