Thursday, October 1, 2020

Howlin' Halloween Blog Hop

Happy Blog Hop Day!

Today the Crafty Blog Hop Team are bringing you projects with a Halloween theme.  This one was EASY!  I'm not kidding when I say this one took me all of 11 minutes from start to finish!

Check it out!



I love the simplicity ... and all the texture and dimension!  SUPER SUPER SIMPLE to pull together!

Standard card base in Whisper White, a piece of scrap paper run through the Cut & Emboss Machine using the Cobwebs embossing folder.  I then cut the scrap into two pieces - one measuring 5" x 1 1/4" and the second measuring 5" x 1".  I popped the left piece up on dimensionals and taped the other one down flat.  I grabbed my Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment (from A Wish for Everything) and ran the "Halloween" (Word Wishes) dies through my machine with Rich Razzleberry paper.  The ADORABLE spiders came from the Little Treat Box dies.  Some are attached with glue dots, some with mini dimensionals.  A few rhinestones to mimic spider webs and to decorate their cute little tushies and DONE!  A quick, cute Halloween card ready for giving!

The supply list is at the bottom of this post.  In the meantime, hop along to my friends' blogs to see what spooky fun projects THEY came up with!  Thanks for popping in - have a stampy day!


Tam

Product List

8 comments:

  1. I wouldn't want that many real spiders on my craft desk, but they are cute on your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Right? These look like those really fast little creepy ones. Ewwwwww!

      Delete
  2. Great card! Love the embossing on white, the spiders stound out well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card. So many different elements to look at. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete