Monday, February 15, 2021

Hey Birthday Chick - Kylie's Maui Achievers Blog Hop

Happy Blog Hop Day!

Every month Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world bring you projects we've made using only current products.  We hope you get some inspiration!

This month I wanted to share a card I made using the NEW "Hey Birthday Chick" and "Hey Chick" bundles of products.  Many of you will recall the "Hey Chick" stamp set that was a Sale-a-bration item a few years ago.  THIS year they brought BACK "Hey Chick", added in some dies to go with it AND the coordinating "Hey Birthday Chick" bundle.  Check out what I made ...

Hee hee.  I just LOVE this little chubster!

Old Olive, Early Espresso, Whisper White (my retired white) and Bumblebee are the card stock colours I used, along with Poppy Parade and Mango Melody Blend Markers.  A full list of products used are at the end of this post.

The Sale-a-brations promotion is only on for two more weeks!  It's the PERFECT time to get these items in your craft cave and earn FREE product!  If you live in Canada I would love to be your demonstrator.  Links to my store are over on the right hand side, or you can click on any of the products listed below to be taken directly to my online store.

I hope you like my project.  Hop on to the next blog to see what my friends have come up with ... and have a stampy day!


Tam


Product List

6 comments: