Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Hey Birthday Chick

Happy Wednesday!

Unusual for me to be blogging on a Wednesday night yet here I am!  I was more or less forced to take three days "off" last week (thanks to a very cranky sciatic nerve!) so I'm now playing catch up!  

I have been DYING to share my "Hey Birthday Chick" cards (and upcoming virtual class!) with you!  Check out these little cuties!
Hee hee!  They just make me giggle!  I spent a LOT of time playing with the products from both "Hey Birthday Chick" and "Hey Chick".  Yes, there are the two bundles that work BEAUTIFULLY together!

These are the "Hey Birthday Chick" items:

These are the "Hey Chick" items:

I used the stamps from the Hey Chick stamp set and dies from both.  Here is a closer look at each card:




SO CUTE!

I'm holding a virtual class on Friday, March 5th at 6:30 pm Mountain Time.  If you live in Canada I would love for you to join me!  I only have SIX spots left and I do need to mail the packages ASAP.  There are several class options available to you.  Note that if you live in Ontario the Make & Take packages likely won't arrive in time!  Expedited shipping is available but at an additional $20 cost.

Please get in touch by leaving a private message on my business Facebook Page here to register.  You only have until noon to do so!





I hope you like my projects ... and that you can join me for my class!

Below are the items I used to make them.  Click on any of the items to be taken directly to my online store if you would like to purchase anything.

That's it for now - have a stampy night!



Tam


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment