Thursday, March 25, 2021

Birthday Fun - Stampin' Creative Blog Hop

 

Happy Blog Hop Day!  Each month talented Demonstrators from across the globe come together to share projects around a common theme to show off current Stampin' Up! products and to inspire you.  This month the theme is "Birthday Fun".  Soooo many options!  

I had been looking forward to spending the day creating ... alas, I lost track of the time once the RETIRING ITEMS LIST was announced!  I needed something QUICK!  This is what I whipped up:
Look at all that texture and dimension!
It literally came together in a matter of minutes!    What I often do when I'm up against a tight deadline is turn to my "Mystery Card Monday" projects for something "quick and easy".  What's Mystery Card Monday"?  It's my free virtual Monday night (Mountain Time) "Live" on my Facebook page "Tamara's Paper Trail".  In the afternoon I post a list of supplies and dimensions viewers need to prep ahead of time.  They then join me on my Facebook Live where I walk them through how to put the card together.  This layout was one of those cards!  This is what I posted in the afternoon:
This is the finished card:
Fun, right?  After I post a picture of my complete project I invite those who created along with me to post a picture of THEIR card in the comments.  It's great to see all the different looks, as everyone has used different papers and stamp sets.  It's ALWAYS a great night!

I used the gorgeous Artistry Blooms Designer Paper, Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins, Painted Texture Embossing Folder, Rectangle Stitched Dies and the sentiment is from Happiest of Birthday.  SUPER simple but a great little card!  If you are in Canada, you can click on the pictures at the end of the post to head to my online store.

If you find yourself at loose ends on Monday nights (I'm 6 hours earlier than UK time so my European friends will have to catch the replay!), pop in and play along!

Now hop on over to my friends' blog to see what THEY have come up with for THEIR "Birthday Fun" projects ... and have a stampy day!



Tamara

Product List

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is fun! I love your layout and what a great way of using up scraps too. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikaela! I LOVE when I can actually use am entire sheet of DSP with no waste!

      Delete
  2. Such a fun card _ love how you can use up scraps ! reat card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, don't we all have a pile of 1" strips in our stash?

      Delete
  3. Such a fun card and what a great way to meet online too ... love the idea of Mystery Card Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louise! The community that we have built around MCM is incredible! We truly are a group of FRIENDS ... from all over the world! Mostly Canada but we have regulars from USA and Australia pop in too. It's the highlight of my week!

      Delete
  4. Love your card, simple but speaks volumes. Love it. Thanks for the idea xx😁🧡💐

    ReplyDelete