Monday, April 19, 2021

Positive Thoughts - Kylie's Maui Achievers Blog Hop

Happy Blog Hop Day!
Each month, Demonstrators from around the world bring you projects we've made using only current Stampin' Up! products.  We hope you get some inspiration as you hop from blog to blog!

This month I wanted to use a stamp set that I (honestly) have struggled with.  Positive Thoughts.  I don't know what it is about this set but I just couldn't use it successfully!  Well I refused to be beaten so I dusted it off and tried again.  Less than an hour later I LOVED what I made.  I guess I just needed to be "in the zone".  Check it out!
I love it!  Soooooo many layers!  I didn't know which images I would want in what colour, or where ... so I stamped EVERY image in both Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.  I cut them all out with the coordinating dies and then I just played!  It was fun .. and therapeutic ... and I love how it turned out.  Look at all that dimension!  Dimensionals are my best friends! lol
I KNOW I'm not alone in owning stamp sets/bundles that I tried once or twice, didn't like what I made and left "benched" for a year or more.  I challenge you to grab one and try again.  I'm glad I did! 

A full list of supplies is at the end of this post.  If you are in Canada and don't have a demonstrator I would be honoured if you shopped with me!  Click on any of the supplies listed and you will be taken to my online store.  

Now hop along and see what my friends have to share with you ... and have a stampy day!


Tam


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love what you made too Tamara! Great layering and colours. Thanks for taking part in the Maui Achievers Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete