Monday, July 19, 2021

Enjoy the Moment - Kylie's Maui Achievers Blog Hop


Happy Blog Hop Day!

Each month Stampin' Up Demonstrators from around the globe bring you their projects using only current Stampin' Up! product.  We hope you get enjoyment and inspiration from them!

MY project this month was made using the Enjoy the Moment stamp set, combined with some CHRISTMAS paper!  Check it out!
Who would have thought this stamp set would work so well with the Tidings Of Christmas Designer Paper?!?  (... which just HAPPENS to be 15% until August 2nd, 2021!)

  • I started with a standard Basic White card base and Basic White layer measuring 5" x 3 3/4".  I ran that layer through the Tasteful Textile 3-D Embossing Folder.
  • I cut a layer of Early Espresso card stock measuring 3 3/4" x 1 3/4".
  • I cut a layer of the Tidings of Christmas Designer Paper measuring 3 1/2" x 1 1/2".
  • I adhered the two pieces together and popper it up on the card base using dimensionals.
  • I stamped the pod image on Basic White using Early Espresso Ink and fussy cut it with my paper snips and popped it up on dimensionals as well,
  • My Thank You comes from the Sweet Strawberry  set.  I stamped it in Early Espresso on a Basic White layer measuring 1" x 3 1/2" and flag ended them with my Banners Pick a Punch.  I attached it to the front of my card using mini dimensionals.
  • For the finishing touch I added a linen thread bow, attached with a mini glue dot.

Bam!  Done!

I came up with this layout for another one of my Mystery Card Monday Facebook Live Events.  I hold them every Monday night at 7:00 pm Mountain Time over on my "Tamara's Paper Trail" Facebook page here.  Every Monday afternoon I post a "recipe" of pieces you are to prep ahead of time and then, during the live, I walk you through how to put the pieces together.  It's always fun to see all the different cards that we come up with just by using different papers, embossing folders and stamps.  Here are a few more I made using the same layout:


It's a SUPER quick and easy layout.  Give it a go!

Now hop on over to the other blogs and see what my friends have created for you .... and have stampy day!


Tam

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this layout in four different styles, Tamara. And thanks for taking part in the Maui Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloggen wurde drastisch abgewertet. Hut ab vor dir, mein Freund – dafür, dass du die Kultur am Leben erhältst. Die Grammatik ist offensichtlich von sehr mächtigen Denkfähigkeiten. Wir bieten Ihren Lesern Informationen zu unserem Weed Online Kaufen , damit sie diese überlegenen Denkfähigkeiten ebenfalls erwerben können. Ich werde diese Seite auf jeden Fall mit einem Lesezeichen versehen, um auf weitere aufschlussreiche Inhalte zurückzukommen. @ YUNGREDDGOTIT auf WICKR// . Prost

    ReplyDelete