Thursday, August 25, 2022

Clean and Simple - Ranunculus-ly Easy! - Stampin' Creative Global Blog Hop

Happy Blog Hop Day!

Every month my friends and I bring you projects surrounding a common theme.  We use only current Stampin' Up! products, in hopes of inspiring you to try a new technique, a new layout or reaching for new products and/or colour schemes.  This month the theme is "Clean and Simple".   We can ALL use some Clean and Simple layouts, right?  Mine fits the bill.  It took me 5 minutes to pull together.  Check it out!


"Why Tamara!", I hear you cry ... "that doesn't look simple!  Look at all those images!  So perfectly spaced and crisp!" 
I assure you ... VERY simple!  I reached for my pack of "Lovely Layers Vellum" .. of which I may have three packs .... that hadn't been opened yet (sound familiar?? lol).  I used some of our liquid glue behind some of the leaf images (so you wouldn't see the glue through the vellum) and attached it to a standard card base.
I grabbed my dies from the Ranunculus Romance Bundle and cut out three leave images and the label.
I inked up the sentiment, stamped it and then assembled.  I used dimentionals on all the pieces ... and added three Matte Black Dots to finish it off.
Five minutes.
Seriously.


That's it, that's all!  CRAZY quick, clean and simple!  I encourage you to dig into YOUR stash of toys and use something new!

Thanks for popping in!  Now hop along and see what my friends created for you ... and have a stampy day!


Tamara

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this monochrome look. What fabulous inspiration, Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mikaela! I seem to be into monochromatic this month!

      Delete
  2. Kim Fee-Simplyfairies UKAugust 25, 2022 at 4:26 AM

    Fabulous, perfect simple stamping love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I'm happy I (finally) opened that pack of vellum!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I love the monochromatic look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! I'll be making more of this one, for sure!

      Delete