Monday, August 22, 2022

Gathered Wheat - Kylie's Trip Achievers Blog Hop


Happy Blog Hop Day!
Each month my friends from around the globe and I post projects made exclusively with current Stampin' Up! products.  We hope to inspire you to try something new.  Leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Here is what I came up with ....


Fall cards are by FAR my favourite ones to make.  I find them SO EASY!  I love the fall colours and we ALWAYS have some great fall products to make it even easier to bring a beautiful project together quickly.

For my card I used the AWESOME Gathered Wheat Bundle.  

My colours are simple - Basic White, Crumb Cake and So Saffron.

I used the second smallest square dies from the Stylish Shapes dies.  The wheat is cut out from the Wheat dies.

I used our Splatters Embossing folder, our Linen Twine and our Elegant Faceted Gems for some added texture and interest.

Easy Peasy!  I just love how this one turned out!  ... so much so that I have included it in the cards we're making in my Sept 23rd "Gathered Wheat" virtual class.  If you're in Canada you can register.  You can message me on my Tamara's Paper Trail Facebook Page.

Now hop along and see what my friends have come up with for you ... and have a stampy day!


Tamara


Product List

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tamara! Fabulous colours and textures. Thanks for taking part in the Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Ordered the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You'll love it, I'm sure!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card Tamara, I love the layout. Fall cards are my favourite too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! This set makes fall cards SO easy!

      Delete