Monday, September 19, 2022

Front Flap Fold Card - Trip Achievers Blog Hop

 

Happy Blog Hop Day!

Each month, my friends from around the world and I bring you Stampin' Up! projects made with current product.  We hope they inspire you to try a new layout, technique or to reach for some stamp sets, inks and paper you haven't used yet (whaaaaat??  Product we've bought but haven't USED??  Surely NOT! lol). 

Here is a Fun Fold card I made last week for an event I co-hosted with 11 other Canadian Leaders.  Every quarter we put on an all day event for our teams.  This was the project I shared ...




I just LOVE it!  I believe it's called a Front Flap Fold Card ... and it's SO easy to create!  I got my inspiration from a swap card I received from Shauna Mikuliak last year.  This layout is SO versatile!  Just change up your papers, grab a sentiment and some embellishments and BAM!  Done!

For my card I used:

Night of Navy Base - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Snowflake Specialty Vellum - 5 1/4" x 4"

Night of Navy Flap - 8 1/2" x 3 1/4"

Snowflake Specialty Vellum - 3" x 4"

Night of Navy Insert - 3" x 3 1/2"

White Insert - 2 3/4" x 3 1/4"

Joyful Flurry Stamp Set; Night of Navy Ink; Wonderful Snowflake Embellishment; Adhesive Backed Sequins & Gems

It comes together SO quickly!  This is a GREAT layout that you will use over and over.  Keep it in your stash to CASE for years to come!

Thanks for popping in .. now hop along and see what my friends have made for you.  Have a stampy day!


Tamara


Product List

12 comments: