Wednesday, September 21, 2022

W-V Fold Card for an easy WOW card!

 Heidi Ho Friends!

Yes, today is one of those rare days where I do a Blog Post that ISN'T part of a blog hop!  I just HAD to share another Fun Fold card I made yesterday.  It's called a W-V Card.  I had never heard of this particular one, but stumbled across the layout on Facebook Yesterday so off to Uncle Google I went.  He's very smart, is Uncle Google.  He never lets me down lol.  This is what I came up with:

You can see why it's called a W-V card ... the top of it makes a "W" and the bottom is a "V" ...
Here it is closed.
... and open ...
FUN, right?  I watched a YouTube video that Rachel Tessman made - she's over on stampyourartout.com - thanks Rachel!  Here are the dimensions you need to make my card:

Shaded Spruce Card Base - 5 1/2" x 11"
  • score on long side at 4", 5 3/4", 7 1/2" and 9 1/4"
Shaded Spruce top panel - 3" x 6"
  • score on long side at 3"
Three pieces of Basic White - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Three piece of Designer Paper - I used a sheet from the Host set, Celebrate Everything - 1 1/2" x 5 1/4"
One piece of coordinating Designer Paper - I used some retired Assorted Regals DSP - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"

The assembly is pretty straight forward.  Below I'll link my FB Live video from last night to show you how, along with a few tips and tricks.  

I used the All Bundled Up stamp set, using Washi Tape to alter the sentiment from "You're the Coolest" to "You're Cool".  Watch the video to show how I did that.

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Celebrate with Tags stamp set, stamped in Shaded Spruce ink

I coloured Mr. Mossey with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Blends, Light and Dark Shaded Spruce Blends, and Light Pool Party Blend (for the bird).

The embellishments are the Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins.

Here is the link to my YouTube video ... don't forget to Subscribe when you're over there!


Give this layout a try!  It's SO easy but SO fun!  Thanks for popping in.  Have a stampy day!


Tamara


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment