Thursday, October 19, 2023

MCM Layout - Oct 19, 2023 - Fun Fold!


Happy Thursday!  I'm a bit behind in my posting this week but I'm still getting it done WITHIN the week, so I'm happy with that!

This week I showed you a quick and easy Fun Fold Card.  It's called a Z-Fold, for obvious reasons.  They are very easy to make.  You just take your standard card base, fold it in half, and then fold the front of the card base back on itself.  If you stand the card up, it looks like a Z from the top view.

Check out the projects from Monday's MCM Live ...








SO quick and easy - the fun, and time, comes in the decorating.  This layout is also a great way to dip into that foot high stack of designer paper we all have piling up.  Try one and you'll be hooked!

Here are the dimensions of the pieces you need to prepare ...


.. and here is my YouTube Video showing how to out them all together.


If you ever want to craft along with me LIVE, you can do so over on my business FaceBook page "Tamara's Paper Trail" here.  I go live every Monday night at 7:00 pm Mountain Time.  I'd love for you to pop in and say hello!

That's it for tonight - if you're in Canada and looking to purchase any of the products I used, just click on the photos below, and you'll be taken to my store.

Thanks for popping in - have a stampy night!


Tamara

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment