Monday, October 23, 2023

Witch Shoe - Kylie's Trip Achievers Blog Hop

 


Happy Blog Hop Day!

Every month my friends from around the globe and I bring you projects created using Stampin' Up! products.  We hope to inspire and delight you with what we've made.  Feel free to comment and/or share our projects!

This month I wanted to share with you the CUTEST little Halloween project!  Check it out!




These are shoes I made years ago ...



Cute or WHAT????  I can't take credit for them.  I stumbled across them many years ago.  The originator is Ellen Hutson and she had a GREAT site called Skip to my Lou.  You can find her site here.

She has a template for the shoes.  You can find the SHOE template here ... and the shoe LINER template here.

I have a picture tutorial I made YEARS ago on my blog here ... and a video I did a few days ago you can watch here 

If you are in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my project you can click on any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my store.  Thank you for your support!

Thanks for popping in - make sure you click on the names of my friends below and you will be taken to their blogs and you can see what they have put together for your crafting pleasure.  Have a stampy day!


Tamara


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment