Wednesday, October 4, 2023

MCM Layout - Oct 2, 2023

Heidi Ho and welcome to Wednesday!  I'm a day late posting but not TWO days late, so I'm getting there!  I'm happy to say that blogging my MCM projects is starting to become a habit.  Long may it continue!

I can't take TRUE credit for the card layout this week.  I have seen several variations "out there", from which I took my inspiration from.  I WILL, however, take credit for the measurements ... 'cause math is hard and I fought with it for a long time to get it just right!  Check out what I came up with ...


I just LOVE how you can keep this layout uber clean and simple, or you can add more and more to step it up.  I also love that you can use just ONE piece of designer paper, and maintain the pattern or that piece or you can use two or three different patterns for an entirely different look!




To maintain the pattern in the above two cards you want to make sure you trim the right side papers correctly.  Watch my video replay below to help you understand the how and why of that!

Here is the "recipe" of pieces you need to prep for this layout.  These pieces use one pattern of designer paper.

Here is my YouTube replay to help explain how to cut and assemble the pieces.  While you're over on YouTube make sure you subscribe to my channel!


SO easy!  A great way to show off all your pretty papers, and to do so quickly!  What a great layout for your Christmas cards this year! 

I hope you like the layout and that you give it a go!  You MAY find you have a new addiction! lol.

The list of products I used for each card is listed below.  Click on any of the pictures and you will be taken to my online store. 

Thanks for popping in ... and have a stampy day!

Tamara


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment