Thursday, November 9, 2023

Let Me Show You How ... to make Popcorn Snowman Treats!

 

Happy Thursday!

Last night I did a spur of the moment Live to do a "Let Me Show You How" video.  What did I show you?  These ADORABLE wrapped popcorn gifts!  I'm sure you've seen these either on line or at Craft Fairs - they're quite popular .. and SOOO quick and easy!  These took all of 6 minutes each!


For supplies you need:

8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of Basic White Cards Stock (a standard card base size!)
Scrap Black card stock
Scrap Pumpkin Pie card stock
White chalk marker or white gel pen
Black Stampin' Up! Marker
Oval die and scrap (not necessary but as you will see in the video tracing an oval die cut for the mouth is a great way to make the smile even)
Finger Dauber
Flirty Flamingo ink
Country Bouquet Punch (or any punch or die that is a leaf shape that looks like a bit like a carrot)
1/2" circle punch (or die)
Tear & Tape
Glue Dots
Liquid Glue
Package of Microwave Popcorn
One Pair of socks 
Small elastics - I used Rainbow Loom elastics

Here is the video replay to show you how to put it together.  It seriously took me longer to write this blog post than it does to make it!  Check it out ...


Fun ... and easy, right?

If you would like to more videos like this, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for project, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Have a stampy day!

Tamara

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love these! So darn cute! And the socks are still useable after the popcorn is popped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Watch a movie and eat the popcorn while wearing the socks!

      Delete