Wednesday, November 8, 2023

MCM Layout - Nov 6, 2023


Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  I'm chipping away at my "yay-list", trying to get ahead of the game before heading off to Disneyland for a few days of fun with the family!  I'll be "off the grid" for 6 full days (which I don't know if I've EVER done before!) so lot's to do!

#1 on my list was "blog the MCM projects" ... so here we are!

I've seen this version of the "Stack, Slice, Shuffle" method of making several cards in a short amount of time and thought it was time I tried it.  I took my dimensions from US Demonstrator Mary Blocher to come up with these little cuties ...








They are just so easy, quick and cute!  As always, the idea is for me to share an easy layout with you and you can use that as a "jump off" point.  You can switch it up and embellish to your heart's content.  I kepot it simple with my designs.

Here is the "recipe" of pieces you need ..

... and here is the video replay showing you how to cut the designer papers and put it all together ...


Wasn't that easy?  .. and the beauty of this technique (if you can call it that) is that you don't have to stick to the 2" and 3" markers.  You can cut your pieces anywhere you like!  I love it :)

So that's it for this week.  If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Have a stampy day!

Tamara




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment